Play it, Jen


Every good movie has a piano player somewhere in the background--
sometimes seen, usually unseen.
Seldom really noticed.
The feeling, the very soul of a scene, is created by that person tinkering at the keys.
It has been said, "All the world's a stage."
Well then...Play it, Jen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Over Yonder, Missouri

I'm a California Native transplanted to the Missouri Ozarks. I've learned how to chase cows in high heels and load hay faster than you can say "Coco Chanel." These are some of our pictures and stories of living in a land with breath-taking beauty and adventure around every bend.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Labor Day Sky Parade

I awoke this morning to a chorus of dogs barking and going crazy. What in the world was going on outside?! I hopped up and took a quick peek out our window. What I saw out there made my blood run cold. Our neighborhood was being invaded by a giant pink bunny!
This could mean only one thing.....
The Labor Day hot air balloon race! :)
Every year lots of hot air balloons come for the Labor Day Sky Parade. They launch from a park right by our neighborhood and we get to stand in our front yard and enjoy the beautiful balloons floating majestically through the sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home