Play it, Jen


Every good movie has a piano player somewhere in the background--
sometimes seen, usually unseen.
Seldom really noticed.
The feeling, the very soul of a scene, is created by that person tinkering at the keys.
It has been said, "All the world's a stage."
Well then...Play it, Jen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Over Yonder, Missouri

I'm a California Native transplanted to the Missouri Ozarks. I've learned how to chase cows in high heels and load hay faster than you can say "Coco Chanel." These are some of our pictures and stories of living in a land with breath-taking beauty and adventure around every bend.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A Day In The Life Of Jen

The other day I was talking with my husband about making videos, telling him about the cute baseball video of our little boys. My husband thought he'd make a smart comment about my neglect of the housework and said, "Why don't you make a video of you doing the laundry?!" Well, he asked for it! Jason, this one is for you!

13 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Too funny!
I am glad to see you found a little tiem for surfing .
I REALLY expected you to find someone in that bed. . .

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen,

That's a wonderful job. You sure know how to enjoy life. I'm with Jay, I was expecting Darthvader (spl?) in your bed....lol

Keep it up!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Thanks you guys! ((((((G)))))) and (((((((Roberta))))))) I wish I'd thought of the Darth Vader thing! That would have been funny! LOL :)

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

((((Jen)))) You are just too cute...how funny....I really enjoyed it.....I too thought there would be someone in the bed:)

5:55 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

LMAO! You crack me up.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

(((((Jan))))) Thank you! :)

11:36 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

(((Jo))) ROFL :) Do you relate?! ;)

11:37 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hilarious!!! You are amazing at this stuff (sorry I mean the videos, not the housework).

4:29 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Thanks Karen! Yeah, housework kinda cramps my style! LOL ;)

4:50 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Hi Doreen! :) I'm really glad you liked it. The kicker was that I had to clean up the house to make the video! I'm bushed! Somebody pass the bon bons. LOL ;)

1:37 PM  
Blogger    said...

That was funny Jen! LOL I was laughing at that. Aaron loved the light saber part.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Hey Mikel! Thank you! :) Funny how kids "get" the lightsaber part. ;) I had to put that in there for my David. LOL :)

5:01 PM  
Blogger Nuclear Mom said...

Ha! I love it!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home